Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fun with Maddie...

Dearest Maddie,
You and I had lots of fun today. We watched the video of the twin baby boys talking with each other. The twins amused you, but you kept your lips zipped, you wouldn't share what they were saying! We did things besides watching the cute twins, we cuddled, sang, played, and danced.

I played Frank Sinatra's "The Way You Look Tonight", you loved it! You were proud of yourself as you sang along. You giggled as we danced; thank you for letting me lead! Each time the song ended you looked longingly for me to replay it. How could I refuse? I played it over and over...you would have been thrilled if I played it all night! We also watched Care Bear vignettes and listened to Disney tunes. Whew...you were exhausted!

You warmed my heart as we snuggled and you closed your eyes. We said prayers before you fell asleep. God, your guardian angel, St. Michael, and all of HIS angels are surrounding you with HIS healing, love, and protection. Tomorrow is your last radiation treatment-yeah! Brilliant rays of God's healing and protection will continue to surround you-think Care Bear Stares! I think the Care Bears got the idea to stand close and create an arch of glowing light around their characters from God's angels. Angels are drenching you in the glow of God's healing grace. See why I think the Care Bears borrowed this idea from the angels? Savor the magnificence of God's healing light and His angelic messengers!

I love you precious, Maddie!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Kathy for the daily updates. Keeping you all in my prayers. Susan Waters

    ReplyDelete