Thursday, March 3, 2011

Holding Hands with Maddie in her Art Gallery

Dearest Maddie,

You have silky soft hands. Holding hands with you yesterday and today made my heart soar as high as the sky! I've spent lots of time in airplanes in the sky, so I know what I'm talking about.

Yep, you're a great hand holder, but you also purse your lips, stick your tongue out, twist and turn, wrinkle your brows, and continue to steal my heart. I loved reaching over to kiss you gently on your forehead wishing you were well enough to cuddle. No worries, we'll be cuddling before long!

Thanks to your cousins Samuel, Anthony, and Stephen you now have a rare, limited edition art gallery. The boys used nature as they painted these rare art gallery pieces. Each portrait reflects the beauty of God's universe-mankind, horticulture, weather phenomenon, and the mystery of sea life. OK, in English that means, a girl with flowers, storm chasers, and fish. The boys worked really hard on these portraits...just for you...to make you smile...hoping their portraits would brighten your day and you'd feel better. Mommy & Daddy decorated your room with their art. You better keep one eye open all the time to ensure no one steals your personal art collection!

I can't wait to see the beautiful portraits that you'll make when you discover water colors. Who knows you might skip water colors and go directly to oils or graphic art.

Your grace and beauty reflect God's love!

I love you, precious Madeline. Can't wait to hold you in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment