Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sharp as Nails...

Dearest Maddie,
Your fingernails are really sharp! Did you know that you scratched your porcelain-like, angelic face on Sunday? Mommy and Aunt Beth came to your rescue and you were back to your gorgeous self in short order!
I hate to be the one to tell you precious Maddie...but the truth is, you need a manicure! Yup, we need to protect your lovely face from getting scratched again. Let's have a girl’s day out with Mommy, Josie, Grandma Vickie, and your Aunts for a manicure. What do you think? We can go to a regular nail salon or a fancy day spa. Which one? I don’t think McDonald’s has a nail salon alongside their playgrounds yet, but they’re probably reading this and will try to steal my idea. Don’t worry, if that happens, we’ll put Uncle Bryan on the case to protect our intellectual property rights.
I love you with all of my heart, princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment