Sunday, March 6, 2011

Major puke, and then acting like nothing happened

Hi Maddie,

It was really great to see you Saturday night. Aunt Beth and Uncle Bryan were there too, and showed me the medicine you spit on to the walls. I thought your resulting artwork looked awesome.

I know you wanted me to bring Jackson up to the room, but I had to bring him to Federal Hill instead. His adoring public (Aunt Colleen, in particular) wanted to see him. I'm told that Jackson is the mayor of Federal Hill, in case you didn't know this. And as the mayor, Jackson has to keep in touch with his constituents.

Also, I was very impressed by how vigorously you barfed the Tylenol concoction. Before the barfing, you were a bit agitated. But, wow, you really showed me something special with the upchucking. The coolest part was that, as soon as you were done with the barfing, you went right back to chillaxing. Aunt Beth and Uncle Bryan left soon afterwards, so they didn't get to see you being all sauve. I'm sure if you could have said it, you would have said: "Hey, man, that barf is no big deal; I can do it bigger next time." Respect.

Then your dad and Josie came to the room to see you. You sat up and you were bouncing yourself with excitment on your mom's lap when you saw your sister. Josie was very excited to see you too and she brought some balloons over to you. It was very sweet.

Before I sign off, we gotta get something straight. You're parents are already trying to trick you with this pony thing. They're trying to say that I'm going to get you a pony. Don't let them trick you! We talked about this already. And another thing, you've gotta stop fussing with that port. I know it's cool to have a port (and not everyone can have one) and you really want to show it off, but you gotta let it be.

Love,
Uncle Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment