Sunday, March 20, 2011

Special Angel


Dear Maddie,
Did you know that you are a special angel? Your dazzling eyes and soft, porcelain like skin are angelic and your charismatic personality is engaging. The expressiveness and animation with with which you share your stories entertains and delights me to no end! God blessed you with the gift of expressiveness! No one can mistake the stories you tell with your eyes. Your Great-Grandma Wendelken would say you have "dancing" eyes. She's right, your eyes dance with joy, happiness, and amusement as you share your tales. My heart broke many times these last 3 weeks when the story wasn't happy, but fraught with pain and anguish. Your eyes revealed your strength and courage during these times.
Maddie, Angels are messengers from God. Did you know that? You are my angel, you've delivered messages to me - here are a few...love, warmth, hope, and faith. I've heard these and other messages loud and clear since you were born, but especially in these 3 weeks since you've been a patient at Hopkins!
I love you precious Maddie and your angelic ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment