Thursday, March 31, 2011

Maddie, what do you think?

Dearest Maddie,
Right now you're busy at Hopkins getting your radiation treatment so you can get all better. God is healing and protecting you everyday, you have nothing to worry about princess...you're going to be just fine!

After you're done charming everyone at Hopkins with your dazzling personality and dancing eyes, will you please watch this video? I don't think any one's asked you this important question...I hope I'm the first!

What do you think these twin boys are saying? Some think they're talking about socks. Others wonder if they're discussing the current crises in Japan and Libya, or debating U.S. domestic and foreign policy. I think they're planning to break into the freezer to get the ice cream! What do you think?
I love you, precious, Maddie!

1 comment:

  1. I think they are discussing Maddie's favorite ice-cream flavor and who gets to ask her out for ice-cream first!

    Maddie, I hope you laugh when you see this - I did!

    Sending good thoughts to you while you are undergoing your treatments. You are constantly in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete