Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Music touches the heart

Dear Madeline,

Music has always touched your mommy's heart (the good music, that is). When I was a little girl, I always enjoyed listening to music with my parents (your grandparents). We would take many drives and trips and hearing Credence Clearwater Revival and Van Morrison are the ones that stick out in my memory. Those memories are one of my favorite and most vivid of my childhood. Although you are a little too young to remember all the music that dad and I play for you, I would like to share with you a song that has really helped us during this difficult time that you have been in the hospital. It is a song called "Hey Hey Hey" by Michael Franti and Spearhead.



I hope that this song touches your heart for many years to come.

Love,

Your Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Hold On Beth and Pete.....and Maddie. You are all doing a fantastic job. I marvel at your love, your strong will, the everyday fight for survival and your Faith. You are an inspiration to all who read your words and share your concern. So much love is surrounding you.

    ReplyDelete